Signup on this page for ACPE Accredited Virtual IV Compounding Training And Certification For USP 797. Become an IV-certified Pharmacist or Pharmacy Tech. Be in-demand and stay competitive. IV certification is mandatory in most sterile compounding settings.
Please make sure you are enrolling in the correct program. If you mistakenly enroll in the wrong program, a full refund WILL not be issued because we incur significant costs beyond the credit card fees as soon as a student enrolls. Only 20% of the amount you paid will be deducted from the refund and you will receive 80% back.
Due to VERY HIGH DEMAND and temporary supply chain issues beyond our control, it may take up to 4 weeks to process your order and ship the PPE and training supplies.
Please note: We do not ship to all countries. Please contact us before placing an order if you are outside the United States. Extra charges may apply if you are outside the united states.
Orders are processed in the order students enroll and currently, we have a high volume of students enrolling.
However, after registration and payment, you will receive instant access to the BONUS course to give you a head start while you're waiting and will also receive separate login details for the certification training.
Check inbox and spam.
- No Prior Sterile Compounding Experience Required!
- Self-Paced ACPE Accredited Sterile Compounding Training
- Access To Instructor
- Complete The Certification Training At Your Own Convenience
What's Included In This Certification Course?
- Free shipping of training supplies (only within the U.S.)
- The required textbook is NOT included (costs $20-$65 or more depending on the condition of the book. More details about the textbook will be sent after enrollment)
- Access to online quizzes
- Access to online videos
- Access to a final certification exam
- Practice supplies for training
- Evaluation supplies and demo kits.
- FREE BONUS sterile compounding slides (valued at $257) contain extra information not found in the certification training. See table of contents here
- Live over-video private one-on-one skills validation evaluation
- Professional certification from an ACPE accredited organization
- **40.0 Contact Hours/4.0 CEU. CE credits will be automatically uploaded to CPE monitor after successfully completing the training and passing the validation evaluation.
Program Type: Practice (20 contact hrs) and Knowledge-Based (20 contact hrs)
Pharmacy Technicians: 0384-0000-18-001-H07-T/0384-0000-18-001-L07-T
Re-Release Date: 02-01-2018 Expiration Date: 02-01-2024 (automatically renews on 02-01-2024)
Average Salary For IV Certified Pharmacy Techs (Cpht, CSPT)
Still need more info about the IV certification training?
TESTIMONIAL FROM A SATISFIED STUDENT