TESTIMONIAL FROM A SATISFIED STUDENT
"I highly recommend " [The] Introductory Home Infusion Course" for those who intend to specialize in Home infusion Compounding. Very informative and well-put-together material. Excellent addition to Sterile Compounding Course."
Victoria P. (pharmacist)
Sign up for this course today and learn about need-to-know and hard-to-find home infusion pharmacy training information. Learn to "think through the therapy". See below for a FEW examples of what you'll learn.
- Vascular access devices and catheters
- Commonly stocked and dispensed home infusion supplies and pre-meds
- How to determine which supplies to send to the nurse
- Tubing sets
- Glove types
- IV start kits
- Example home infusion drug cheat sheets
- Elastomeric pumps and other commonly used pumps
- Example home infusion workflow example
- The best websites for looking up drug information relevant to home infusion and hospital pharmacy.
- Commonly used home infusion pumps.
- All about IV fluids.
- Need to know steps to successfully process a home infusion RX (not as easy as it sounds)
- Job search and interview tips.
- Home infusion competency exam
- And More...
See the table of contents for the home infusion course HERE to find out what you'll be learning
Need more info?