TESTIMONIAL FROM A SATISFIED STUDENT
Sign up for this course today and learn about need-to-know and hard to find home infusion pharmacy training information. Learn to "think through the therapy". See below for a FEW examples of what you'll learn.
- Vascular access devices and catheters
- Commonly stocked and dispensed home infusion supplies and pre-meds
- How to determine which supplies to send to the nurse
- Tubing sets
- Glove types
- IV start kits
- Example home infusion drug cheat sheets
- Elastomeric pumps and other commonly used pumps
- Example home infusion workflow example
- The best websites for looking up drug information relevant to home infusion and hospital pharmacy.
- Commonly used home infusion pumps.
- All about IV fluids.
- Need to know steps to successfully process a home infusion RX (not as easy as it sounds)
- Exercises in the EHR portal to solidify what you learned in the course including relevant sterile compounding math.
- Job search and interview tips.
- Home infusion competency exam
- And More...
Get this introductory home infusion course for FREE (valued at $197)...
1) If you enroll in the virtual IV training and certification course
2) Enroll in the standalone self-paced sterile compounding course
3) Sign up for this home infusion course from this page
Need more info?