CE For Pharmacy Technicians And Pharmacists
1) 40 CE credits after successful completion of the course and hands-on skills validation evaluation.
2) Nationally recognized certification from a ACPE accredited institution. Employers require IV certification before making a hiring decision even if you have years of experience in sterile compounding.
2) FREE - Additional work-relevant sterile compounding slides that contains extra information not included in the certification course.
3) FREE - Also for a limited time download an introductory home infusion course that contains extra infusion pharmacy-specific information.
5) Online access to quizzes, videos and a final exam
6) PPE and practice supplies for IV training that prepare you for the hands-on skills validation
- Home infusion
- 503B FDA regulated outsourcing facilities that sterile compound many products in large batches to send to Physicians offices, hospitals etc.
- Outsourcing facilities that contract with hospitals for specific CSPs (compounded sterile preparations) such as PN (peripheral nutrition) solutions or cardioplegia solutions etc.
- Compounding equipment manufacturers
- Compounding equipment and facility certification companies
- Sterility testing companies
- Drug manufacturers
- And more...
What Is The Average Salary Of A IV Certified Pharmacy Technician Or Pharmacist?
For Pharmacy Techs - Potentially, $42K or higher depending on the state of employment. Adding in other perks and benefits amounts to a potentially higher salary.
For example, if working second/third shift in a hospital add shift differential and ADD the end of year bonus and your salary would be greater than 42K. Add on-call pay if working in home infusion and your salary would also be higher than 42K.
Source of salary amount: ziprecruiter.com
For Pharmacists - Potentially, 110K or higher depending on state of employment. Adding in other perks and benefits amounts to a potentially higher salary.
As above, if working in a hospital add shift differential if working second or third shift and ADD the end of year bonus and your salary would be greater than 110K. Add on-call pay if working in home infusion and your salary would also be higher than 110K.
Source of salary amount: glassdoor.com