CE For Pharmacy Technicians And Pharmacists
The in-person training issues 20 CE credits for Pharmacists and 40 CE credits for Pharm Techs and is held in...
Port St. Lucie (coming soon)
San Antonio (coming soon)
Coming soon to AL, AZ, CA & GA.
1) For the virtual program, 40 CE credits for Pharm Techs after successful completion of the course and hands-on skills validation evaluation. For the in person program see above.
2) Nationally recognized certification from a ACPE accredited institution. Employers require IV certification before making a hiring decision even if you have years of experience in sterile compounding.
2) FREE - Additional work-relevant sterile compounding slides that contains extra information not included in the certification course.
3) Access to quizzes, videos and a final exam.
6) PPE and practice supplies for IV training that prepare you for the hands-on skills validation evaluation.
- Home infusion
- 503B FDA regulated outsourcing facilities that sterile compound many products in large batches to send to Physicians offices, hospitals etc.
- Outsourcing facilities that contract with hospitals for specific CSPs (compounded sterile preparations) such as PN (peripheral nutrition) solutions or cardioplegia solutions etc.
- Compounding equipment manufacturers
- Compounding equipment and facility certification companies
- Sterility testing companies
- Drug manufacturers
- And more...
What Is The Average Salary Of A IV Certified Pharmacy Technician Or Pharmacist?
For Pharmacy Techs - Potentially, $42K or higher depending on the state of employment. Adding in other perks and benefits amounts to a potentially higher salary.
For example, if working second/third shift in a hospital add shift differential and ADD the end of year bonus and your salary would be greater than 42K. Add on-call pay if working in home infusion and your salary would also be higher than 42K.
Source of salary amount: ziprecruiter.com
For Pharmacists - Potentially, 110K or higher depending on state of employment. Adding in other perks and benefits amounts to a potentially higher salary.
As above, if working in a hospital add shift differential if working second or third shift and ADD the end of year bonus and your salary would be greater than 110K. Add on-call pay if working in home infusion and your salary would also be higher than 110K.
Source of salary amount: glassdoor.com