Sign up on this page for ACPE Accredited Virtual IV Compounding Training And Certification For USP 797. Become an IV certified Pharmacist or Pharmacy Tech. Be in-demand and stay competitive. IV certification is mandatory in most sterile compounding settings.
Please note: If you’re in a rush to become certified know that...
It may take up to 2-3 weeks to process your order and ship the study material and supplies.
- No Prior Sterile Compounding Experience Required!
- Self-Paced ACPE Accredited Sterile Compounding Training
- Access To Instructor
- Complete The Certification Training At Your Own Convenience
What's Included In This Certification Course?
- Free shipping of training supplies (only within the U.S.)
- The required textbook is not included (costs $20-$65 or more depending on the condition of the book. More details about the textbook will be sent after enrollment)
- Access to online quizzes
- Access to online videos
- Access to a final certification exam
- Practice supplies for training
- Evaluation supplies and demo kits.
- FREE BONUS sterile compounding slides (valued at $257) contain extra information not found in the certification training. See table of contents here
- Live over-video private one-on-one skills validation evaluation
- Professional certification from an ACPE accredited organization
- **40.0 Contact Hours/4.0 CEU. CE credits will be automatically uploaded to CPE monitor after successfully completing the training and passing the validation evaluation.
- **The IV certification certificate of completion will be issued directly by NPTA for BOTH Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians.
Program Type: Practice (20 contact hrs) and Knowledge-Based (20 contact hrs)
Pharmacy Technicians: 0384-0000-18-001-H07-T/0384-0000-18-001-L07-T
Re-Release Date: 02-01-2018 Expiration Date: 02-01-2024 (automatically renews on 02-01-2024)
Average Salary For IV Certified Pharmacy Techs (Cpht, CSPT)
Still need more info about the IV certification training?
TESTIMONIAL FROM A SATISFIED STUDENT