Virtual hazardous drugs (USP 800) compounding certification. UAN # 0384-0000-21-002-B07-T & 0384-0000-21-002-B07-P. Provides 20 CE credits.
Enroll today if you're already IV certified (USP 797) or have prior experience in sterile compounding. Otherwise, sign up for the VIRTUAL IV CERTIFICATION COURSE first.
Please make sure you are enrolling in the correct program. If you mistakenly enroll in the wrong program, a full refund WILL not be issued because we incur significant costs beyond the credit card fees as soon as a student enrolls. Only 20% of the amount you paid will be deducted from the refund and you will receive 80% back.
Due to VERY HIGH DEMAND, it may take up to 2 weeks to process your order and ship the PPE and training supplies.
Orders are processed in the order students enroll and currently, we have a high volume of students enrolling.
Please note: We do not ship to all countries. Please contact us before placing an order if you are outside the United States. Extra charges may apply if you are outside the united states.
However, after registration and payment, you will receive instant access to the BONUS course to give you a head start while you're waiting and will also receive separate login details for the certification training.
Check inbox and spam.
- Free shipping of training supplies (only within the U.S.)
- Access to online quizzes
- Access to online videos
- Access to a final certification exam
- Practice supplies for training
- Evaluation supplies and demo kits.
- FREE BONUS sterile compounding slides (valued at $257) contain extra information not found in the certification training. See table of contents here
- Live over-video private one-on-one skills validation evaluation
- Professional certification from an ACPE accredited organization
- **20 Contact Hours/2.0 CEU. CE credits will be automatically uploaded to CPE monitor after successfully completing the training and passing the validation evaluation.
Register below for the course first then you'll be taken to the payment page.
Still need more info?