The EHR portal contains exercises to solidify what you've learned in the sterile compounding and home infusion courses. Exercises include basic to advanced exercises such as...
- Reviewing patient charts to determine the appropriateness of prescribed therapy
- Order entry of IV and PO medications to a patient's chart
- Discontinuing medications
- Updating allergies
- Processing a home infusion Rx that enables you to use critical thinking skills
- Looking up drug information to determine which monitoring parameters should be taken into account
- Determining whether a particular medication requires a patient assessment
- And more...
Enhance your critical thinking skills like you'd have to if you were working in a hospital or home infusion pharmacy.